The Stronglite Ergo Pro IITM is the most comfortable and aligned option. For users between the heights of 4'6" and 6'6", it is lightweight, ergonomically designed, and capable of supporting up to 600 pounds of weight when in use.
- Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight; 600 pounds working weight
- Removable knee rests for client comfort and positioning
- Telescoping legs adjust for therapist's height and comfort
- One-step adjustments for versatility and convenience
- Comfortably seats clients 4'6" to 6'6"
- Offset nylon wheels for ease of movement
- Clever hidden pouch to stow glasses and jewelry
- Adjustable seat enables ability to reverse clients for leg, foot, or interior torso work.
- Available in Nature’s Touch PU upholstery
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame, 3 Years on Upholstery and cushioning
- Weight 24 lbs. (chair only)
WARNING. This product can expose you to chemicals, including Cumene and Toluene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.