SaniFlo - Sanivite Discharge Drain Pump
The SaniVite is the perfect solution to install several fixtures in your salon into one drain pump. This Sanivite model was designed to sustain the toughest applications—its pumping capabilities and unique design are the reason why these range of pumps are preferred for heavy duty applications. The unit pumps wastewater upward to 16 feet and/or 150 feet horizontally (with gravity fall). Once the water is discharged and the water level in the container goes down, the micro switch deactivates the unit until water enters the unit again. A normal operating cycle for the Sanivite can be as short as 2 - 10 seconds depending upon the discharge pipe run configuration, allowing it to operate at full capacity with minimal power consumption. The Sanivite will accept and discharge the waste water from a variety of sanitary fixtures such as sinks, showers, bathtubs, urinals, and whirlpools. This pump is small enough to fit comfortably inside a cabinet or vanity or inside the overhang of a whirlpool.
To expedite service, kindly place orders online for Pedicure Chair Parts. Our parts are new and universally compatible. We offer a 7-day grace period for returns in their original condition, except for main PC boards, AC/DC motors, discharge pumps, remote controls, and any electrical components, which are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. A 20% restocking fee applies, and the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Drain pump used to pump water away from multiple fixtures
- Electrical: 120 V – 60 Hz / 4.5 Amps (Max)
- Discharge rate at 16 ft: 18 GPM
- Discharge rate at 3 ft: 29 GPM
- Easily plug & install for pedicure chairs goes from drain floor to wall floor system
- No need to install Air Hose, Air Button, Couplers, Check Valve, 2-Min Timer
- Designed with a vent output on the top of the unit
- Will eliminate plumber's addition installation cost
- No need to flip pedicure chair to the side
- Discharge elbow on side can be rotated 360 degrees to fit any type of installation required
- Horizontal discharge-150 feet; vertical discharge-16 feet
- Made in the USA
7.5 x 14.5 x 10 in