The Fiona exam table is a top-tier medical chair suitable for gynecological procedures because of its adjustable leg stirrups. The stirrups may be positioned along steel guide rails, and the chair includes four separate motors for smooth, precise adjustments. It includes individual adjustments for the height, tilt angle, backrest, and footrest, and it can rotate up to 120 degrees. The Fiona exam table contains safety features that make it appropriate for both medical exams and spa treatments, such as a user-serviceable headrest support and an easy-to-maintain brake block. It is a premium product from DIR and showcases the engineering and craftsmanship that the business is known for.
- High density memory foam with high grade faux leather maximizes comfort
- Solid steel frame structure ensures durability and safety
- Precision adjustable leg stirrups
- Four electro-hydraulic motors for backrest, seat tilt, footrest, and height adjustment
- Seat can rotate 60° from center in either direction for a maximum of 120°
- Backrest can recline by up to 80°
- Footrest can fold down by up to 85°
- Seat can tilt up to 15°
- Seat height is adjustable by up to 13 inches
- Adjustments are operable in 3 different configuration options
- Reversible and removable armrests
- Extendable and removable headrest and footrest
- User serviceable headrest support and braking block
- One-key reset button: One push will make the patient examination chair go into default position settings - backrest to the upright position, seat to the flat position, and footrest and height to the lowest elevation
- Safe-lock button: Push and hold safe-lock button for two seconds; the green indicator light will turn on, signaling that all button controls (except the safe-lock button) are locked out. To switch off safe-lock mode and resume normal operation status, press and hold safe lock button for 2 seconds until green light goes out.
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Weight capacity: 386 Lbs.
- Power requirement: 110V
- Warranty: One year